Weight plate calculator for Apple Watch
Feeling lightheaded after your last lift? Don't want to figure out what weight plates to use next? Barbell
Helper is here to help!
Enter the weight you want to lift and Barbell Helper will display the weight plates you need. Or use the
reverse calculator to pick plates and it will display the weight lifted (bar + plate weights).
Barbell Helper is your gym helper!
- Standalone Apple Watch app so you don't need to carry your iPhone around.
- Calculator keypad to enter the weight you want to lift.
- If the weight entered is not valid then it will display the two closest weights for you to choose from.
- Reverse Calculator to figure out the total weight of a barbell and the weight plates on it. Add or remove a
weight plate with the tap of a button.
- Option to use Olympic collars which add 5kg/11lbs to the barbell weight.
- Manage your barbell inventory by setting your favorite bar and adding/deleting barbells.
- Set the number of weight plates you have for each denomination.
- Choose weight plate colors to make them easy to identify.
- Separate inventories for kilo and pound weight plates and barbells
- Supports the following weight plates:
Barbell Helper is your helper in the gym. Happy weightlifting!